+TRIBAL FUSION, por Kevin Roberts

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

 

+ Tribal Fusion

It’s fantastic to be in Costa Rica. My thanks to Jorge and Tribu for inviting me to your beautiful country.

Costa Rica is the supernova of Central America. Beauty and brains!! You are young. You are part of the future. Your challenge is to get to that future first.

Over the last decade life has accelerated. Everything and everyone is coming together.

Technology, competition and choice are reshaping business. Consumers are saying: “You’ve got three seconds to change my life or I’m gone.”

From Information Economy, Knowledge Economy, Interruption Marketing (aka the Mass Market), Permission Marketing, the Experience Economy, the Attention Economy… to the ATTRACTION ECONOMY.
Attraction is about moving from irreplaceable to irresistible.

SEVEN ACTIONS IN ATTRACTION

1: Drip with Emotion

Brands were about rational ideas with emotion clipped on by the ad department.

Now brands look and feel the same. Google “brand” and you get 830 million hits!! You have to go beyond attribute, benefit, performance, function, range. You need emotion through the core.

Emotion rules us. Emotion, intuition, long-term memories and unconscious motivations, they make up as much as 85% of our decision-making process. That leaves just 15% for logic to battle over.

Neurologist Donald Calne makes it simple. “Reason leads to conclusions, emotion leads to action.”

2: Look Beyond Brands

The challenge that has gripped me for the nine years I’ve been CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi is – what comes next? What comes after brands?

We’re on a journey. From products to trademarks, from trademarks to brands. And now from brands to Lovemarks. Lovemarks are the future beyond brands.

  • Lovemarks are built on Love and Respect.
  • Lovemarks inspire Loyalty Beyond Reason.

Share Article

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

Other Articles

SUCCESS IS SUCCESSION

Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is succession. Success is

SE RUMORA CONFIRMÓ ORO PARA DDB COSTA RICA

Sin confirmación de tipo alguno, “Recuperemos la Paz” suena fuerte para el Oro en Cannes, por lo que nos emociona enormemente la posibilidad de ver a otro equipo creativo en el principal escenario del mundo

ASCAP CON NUEVO LOGO

Jorge Alvarado, Director de Arte de Garnier BBDO nos ha aportado un nuevo logotipo para ASCAP, y con éste nuevo diseño, la proyección acertada de una asociación más dinámica, más al día, fresca y enfocada.

Subscribe

Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2020